Monday 18 January 2010

Website Production: Master Page

The master page for a website contains the information and images you want to be featured on all of the pages of the website.


Here is the first version, all I had done at this stage is created a navigation bar so that if the target audience chose to visit the website they would be able to navigate around its pages with ease.
Here is the second version, here I have added conventions such as directors names, producing company and the logo for the company, these are the typical features you would find on any film promotional website, I have decided that I want these to appear on all of the pages of the website as they give the website a more authentic and professional look.

Here is the final master page, I have added the title of the film as I want this to appear on every page of the site, to reinforce the branding of the film into the target audiences mind.

0 comments: