Monday 18 January 2010

Website Production: Directors Page


Here is the first version of the directors page. As with all of the page on the website I have added a black and white distorted background image I have chosen to create a directors page is it is once again a typical convention of any film promotional website and it gives the audience an insight into how the film was produced and the people behind it, it can give them an impression of how this film would represent the horror genre.
In the second version I have added back stories for both of the directors and explained how they came up in the industry.

Here I've finalised the page by adding photos of both of the directors, this is simply because its is often a typical convention of any film promotional website and I decided that the best way to produce this website was to follow typical conventions.

0 comments: